Bike Batteries & Chargers
- eBike 36V Lithium Ion Battery Charger
£58.96Out of stock
- Suitable for all Pro Rider electric bikes
- 3 pin plug
- 4 - 6 hours before full charge
- Indication light displays battery status
- Smart Charger function installed to prevent overcharging of battery
Optimum Performance for your eBike
Your ebike deserves the best, so why hinder its performance with a sub-standard battery?
When it comes to getting optimum performance out of your ebike, nothing can beat lithium ion technology. A lithium ion battery has numerous advantages over lead acid batteries, which are still used by many ebikes on the market.
In comparison to lead acid, lithium ion batteries:
- Weigh less
- Have a deeper discharge
- Maintain their voltage throughout the discharge cycle
- Have a greater cycle charge
- Are more environmentally-friendly
All of the above is exactly why we here at Pro Rider Leisure are strong advocates of lithium ion ebike batteries.
What Does ‘V’ and ‘ah’ Mean?
If you’re new to the world of electric bikes or haven’t had much experience with batteries you may not know what the ‘V’ and the ‘ah’ represent when we talk about a 36V 10ah ebike battery.
In a nutshell (and without getting too technical):
- ‘V’ – this is an abbreviation for ‘voltage’. The higher the voltage of your ebike battery, the higher the speed.
- ‘ah’ – this is an abbreviation for ‘amphere hour’. Amp hours are an indication of how much energy can be stored by your ebike battery.
To understand how far you can travel on your particular battery you need to consider both the voltage and the amp hours together, a calculation that will give you the watt hours (wh) of the battery.
Invest in a Pro Rider Leisure eBike Battery Today
As fantastic as the performance of your ebike battery may be, all batteries have a limited life span and will need replacing sooner or later. Whether your battery has reached the end of its life cycle or you simply want a more intelligent charger to prevent over-charging of your battery, we can help. Our 36V 10ah ebike battery boasts lithium ion power and a full years warranty for total peace of mind whilst the corresponding charger uses smart technology to prevent over-charging and help you get the most out of your battery.