British Eagle Bella Heritage Bike - Blue 17"
This classic bike boasts all of the beauty of a vintage bike but with high quality modern components to ensure a smooth and comfortable ride.
Details Back to top
- Beautiful heritage bike
- Classic brown saddle and handlebars
- Step through frame for easy mount and dismount
- 6 speed Shimano Revoshift gears
- 43 degree backsweep for a comfortable ride
- Colour coordinated steel mudguards to keep you protected from mud spray
- Traditional silver bell in keeping with the vintage style
- Included kickstand means that you can prop your bike up anywhere
- Powerful V-brakes for reliable stopping at all times
- Available in two colours: glossy black and sky blue
- Available in two frame sizes: 17” and 19”
Aptly named, the Bella has a beautiful and sophisticated design, radiating class and elegance as you ride. Featuring vintage style and constructed from intelligent and high quality components, this heritage bike is a sophisticated stylish solution to sustainable transport. Complemented by brown handlebars and a comfortable brown saddle, this heritage bike has retro personality, standing out in the crowd for all the right reasons.
With a lightweight step through frame, slimline tyres, and a 6 speed Shimano shifter, this heritage bike is more than just aesthetics, built to provide a smooth and leisurely ride around town.
More Information Back to top
VAT Back to top
Specs Back to top
Frame: Lightweight 17” hi-tensile steel
Shifters: 6 speed Shimano revoshifter SL-RS35
Rear Derailleur: 6 speed Shimano tourney RD-TY300
Stem: Alloy quill stem / 40mm extension / 30 degree rise
Tyre: 26x1 3/8 Kenda Kosmos
Fork: Hi-tensile unicrown steel
Chainset: 170mm cranks / 42T chainring
Brakes: V-brakes linear pull alloy
Handlebars: Riser bar / 66mm rise / 43 degree backsweep / 610mm wide
Delivery / Return Back to top
FAQ Back to top
Reviews Back to top