British Eagle Helix Mens Hybrid Bike - 19"
This sleek and sophisticated British Eagle hybrid bike is intelligently designed for those who ride in both city and country.
Details Back to top
- Stylish hybrid bike in a glossy black with subtle blue accents
- Hi-tensile steel frame
- 6 speed Shimano Revoshift gears provide a dynamic ride experience
- Steel colour coordinated mudguards protecting from flying mud and debris
- Rear pannier rack for storage whilst riding
- 15 degree backsweep provides more comfort to your hands and wrists
- Powerful V brakes offer reliable stopping at all times
- Available in two frame sizes: 19” and 21”
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
Combining functionality and style, the Helix is a trekking bike that you’ll be proud to ride. With a 6 speed Shimano shifter and a hi-tensile hybrid steel frame, this sporty trekking bike is ideal for both city commuting and countryside wandering. Designed with comfort in mind, the Helix boasts 700c tyres and a 15 degree handlebar backsweep to keep you supported throughout your ride.
Finished in a sleek glossy black with subtle blue accents, the Helix is a stylish and sustainable method of travel. Featuring full length mudguards, a rear pannier rack, and a flat handlebar, this superb hybrid bike is kitted out with all the trekking bike essentials.
The men’s Helix is available in two different sizes, 19” and 21”.
The 19” frame is designed for riders around 5’10” to 6’1” in height and the 21” frame is suited to heights of approximately 6’1” to 6’4”.
More Information Back to top
VAT Back to top
Specs Back to top
Frame: Hi-Tensile Hybrid Steel
Shifters: 6 speed Shimano Revoshifter SL-RS35
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TZ50
Stem: Quill Stem / 80mm Extension / 10 Degree Rise
Tyre: 700x38c trekking tread
Fork: Hi-Tensile Unicrown Steel
Chainset: 170mm Cranks / 38T Chainring
Brakes: V-brakes Linear Pull Alloy
Handlebars: Riser Bar / 30mm Rise / 15 Degree Backsweep / 660mm Wide
Additional Features: Steel mudguards, ping bell and rear pannier rack
Delivery / Return Back to top
FAQ Back to top
Reviews Back to top