Pro Rider 36 Hole Electric Golf Trolley with GPS Phone Holder
Powerful, lightweight, and efficient, our 36 Hole Electric Golf Trolley is your must-have companion on the green. This smart trolley helps prevent muscle strain and back injury by transporting your heavy golf bag around the course for you. This model also comes with a handy holder for your GPS device or mobile phone.
Details Back to top
- GPS holder secures GPS and mobile devices
- Sturdy and lightweight aluminium frame for effortless transportation and manoeuvrability
- Aerodynamic battery base tray
- Ambidextrous controller to accommodate left and right handed users
- Larger, streamlined wheels with extra grip
- Handy distance functions – 11/22/33 yards
- Seven different speed options
- Can also use without battery in freewheel mode
- Powerful 36ah SLA battery
- Easy to use display shows your battery level
- Contemporary wheel design
- Auto cut off feature stops over charging to prevent battery damage
- Easy to use adjustable gears
- Storage bag included to keep trolley in top condition
- Bonus accessories: golf bag rain cover, charger, battery bag, cup holder, umbrella holder, scorecard holder, ball and tee holder
- 1 year warranty for peace of mind
Muscle strain, back pain, fatigue – these are the burdens of the golfer, amateur and professional alike. The effort of carrying a golf bag around the fairway – along with hoisting and twisting motions that follow this – soon take their toll on your health which in turn affects your performance.
No need to worry, however, as Pro Rider Leisure has the perfect solution – our 36 Hole Electric Golf Trolley with GPS Holder. Investing in an electric golf trolley ensures that you won’t have to be hindered by a heavy golf bag any longer. Lightweight for portability yet powerful enough to travel with you across 36 holes, this smart and affordable electric golf trolley can handle steep fairways and challenging terrains all year round like a pro.
The 36 Hole Electric Golf Trolley accommodates for both left and right handed users and boasts seven speed options and three distance functions so that you can make your way across the green at a pace that is comfortable for you. This particular model differs from our original version thanks to its super handy GPS holder, ideal for keeping your tracking system or mobile phone secure as you navigate the course. The cradle can hold most mobile and GPS devices and can be easily adjusted to properly anchor the device.
More Information Back to top
VAT Back to top
Specs Back to top
- Motor - 250W
- Total weight - 19kg (inc. battery)
- Battery - 423W 36ah (36 hole durability)
- Gradient climb - 35 degree
- Folded dimensions - 820 x 530 x 320mm
Delivery / Return Back to top
FAQ Back to top
What accessories come with the golf trolleys?
All of our golf trolleys come with a scorecard holder, ball and tee holder, umbrella holder, cup holder, rain cover, and golf trolley carry bag as standard.
Some models come with additional accessories such as a GPS holder – please refer to the product description of each trolley for details of any extra accessories.
What size golf cart bags fit the golf trolleys?
Any standard size golf cart bag with a circular base will fit our golf trolleys.
We have numerous golf package sets available on our online store including Pro Rider and Ben Sayers options.
Do you sell golf trolleys without batteries?
Our electric golf trolleys come as a full package with the battery and charger included.
We are always developing and expanding our online product range and may introduce manual golf trolleys in the future.
Can I upgrade from a standard lead acid battery to a lithium battery?
You certainly can, however, please note that you’ll also need to upgrade your charger to a lithium charger if you do so.
Do you have parts available for the golf trolleys? If so, how can I buy them?
We do have parts available for our golf trolleys. We don’t sell these online but if you give our friendly and helpful sales team a call, you can order these over the phone with us.
I already have a lithium battery, will it work on my trolley?
It will indeed providing that the battery is at least 12 volts. You will also need to connect the golf trolley battery lead to your lithium battery.
Reviews Back to top