Pro Rider Electric Golf Trolley with GPS Phone Holder – White & Red
Powerful, lightweight, and efficient, our Electric Golf Trolley is your must-have companion on the green. This eye-catching white and red trolley helps prevent muscle strain and back injury by transporting your heavy golf bag around the course for you. This model also comes with a handy holder for your GPS device or mobile phone.
Details Back to top
- Smart white and red finish really makes a statement on the green
- GPS holder secures GPS and mobile devices
- Sturdy and lightweight aluminium frame for effortless transportation and manoeuvrability
- Aerodynamic battery base tray
- Ambidextrous controller to accommodate left and right handed users
- Larger, streamlined wheels with extra grip
- Handy distance functions – 11/22/33 yards
- Seven different speed options
- Can also use without battery in freewheel mode
- Powerful 36ah SLA battery
- Easy to use display shows your battery level
- Contemporary wheel design
- Auto cut off feature stops over charging to prevent battery damage
- Easy to use adjustable gears
- Storage bag included to keep trolley in top condition
- Bonus accessories: golf bag rain cover, charger, battery bag, cup holder, umbrella holder, scorecard holder, ball and tee holder
- 1 year warranty for peace of mind
Golfing can be a double-edged sword. Although hours of walking and hitting the ball is fantastic for your fitness and strength, the repetitive motions of reaching down to pick up your bag combined with the uneven weight on your back can be detrimental to your back health. The resulting lower back pain and muscle strain can really limit your game and stop you from playing to your full potential.
There’s no need to despair, however, as Pro Rider Leisure has the answer. Our Electric Golf Trolley with GPS Holder is a true saviour when it comes to travelling around the green and this smart white and red version is guaranteed to turn a few heads along the way! Welcomingly lightweight yet also robust, this sporty trolley makes easy work of steep fairways and tricky terrains thanks to its powerful motor and larger, extra grip wheels.
Along with all of the fantastic features which made the original Pro Rider Electric Golf Trolley so popular, this new version comes with a super useful GPS holder. You can monitor and analyze your distances with ease now that your mobile or tracking device is so close to hand! When it comes to getting around the fairway, don’t hesitate to make the most of the seven speed options and three distance functions to keep your trolley moving at a comfortable pace.
More Information Back to top
VAT Back to top
Specs Back to top
- Motor - 200W
- Total weight - 19kg (inc. battery)
- Battery - 12V 36ah lead acid
- Gradient climb - 35 degree
- Folded dimensions - 820 x 530 x 320mm
Delivery / Return Back to top
FAQ Back to top
What accessories come with the golf trolleys?
All of our golf trolleys come with a scorecard holder, ball and tee holder, umbrella holder, cup holder, rain cover, and golf trolley carry bag as standard.
Some models come with additional accessories such as a GPS holder – please refer to the product description of each trolley for details of any extra accessories.
What size golf cart bags fit the golf trolleys?
Any standard size golf cart bag with a circular base will fit our golf trolleys.
We have numerous golf package sets available on our online store including Pro Rider and Ben Sayers options.
Do you sell golf trolleys without batteries?
Our electric golf trolleys come as a full package with the battery and charger included.
We are always developing and expanding our online product range and may introduce manual golf trolleys in the future.
Can I upgrade from a standard lead acid battery to a lithium battery?
You certainly can, however, please note that you’ll also need to upgrade your charger to a lithium charger if you do so.
Do you have parts available for the golf trolleys? If so, how can I buy them?
We do have parts available for our golf trolleys. We don’t sell these online but if you give our friendly and helpful sales team a call, you can order these over the phone with us.
I already have a lithium battery, will it work on my trolley?
It will indeed providing that the battery is at least 12 volts. You will also need to connect the golf trolley battery lead to your lithium battery.
Reviews Back to top