Our VAT registered number is 145 1141 08
Our ahowroom details can be located on our Contact Us Page
Our address for all postal communication is Expressco Direct Limited trading as Pro Rider Mobility & Leisure: Unit 1, Redbourne Park, Lilliput Road, Brackmills Ind. Est., NORTHAMPTON, NN4 7DT
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is subject to copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the prior written permission of Expressco Direct Limited trading as Pro Rider Mobility & Leisure. Expressco Direct Limited trading as Pro Rider Mobility & Leisure neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Expressco Direct Limited trading as Pro Rider Mobility & Leisure.
2. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Expressco Direct Limited trading as Pro Rider Mobility & Leisure nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Expressco Direct Limited trading as Pro Rider Mobility & Leisure also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
3. While we are always happy to hear from you, however, any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non proprietary. We can not be held responsible for any interception of your mails by a third party.
4. Images displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Pro Rider Mobility Ltd. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The Site is controlled and operated by Expressco Direct Limited trading as Pro Rider Mobility & Leisure from its principal business offices in Northampton. We do ship outside of the U.K. and areas of mainland Europe. Expressco Direct Limited trading as Pro Rider Mobility & Leisure ensures that all items sold on the website fully comply with law under the jurisdiction of England and Wales.
6. Expressco Direct Limited trading as Pro Rider Mobility & Leisure reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability. Expressco Direct Limited trading as Pro Rider Mobility & Leisure may also impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to part or the entire Site without notice or penalty.
7. We can ship items to non UK destinations, if you are outside England, Wales or South Scotland you must contact us to obtain a carriage quote prior to ordering as the checkout will auto calculate England, Wales and Scotland carriage charges.
Note: Please note the delivery schedule for all items. (Destinations outside England and Wales may take longer)
Our delivery office phones all customers of large items to pre book delivery. Please ensure you include a correct phone number with your order.
We aim to despatch all items as soon as possible from receipt of your order. Many times we are able to deliver before 5 working days but we ask you to allow upto 5 working days for delivery from the next working day after the order is placed
Note: The above is only a guide to delivery schedules and the couriers may not always be able to deliver within these time scales. If you require delivery by a specific day/date please email us direct with full details. We will always do our best to deliver as per your requirements, however we can not guarantee couriers will deliver on the requested dates.
8. Expressco Direct Limited trading as Pro Rider Mobility & Leisure may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. The battery (ah) ampage (the AH of the battery refers to the battery ampage) will always be within 2 amps of the advert statement at the time of print. Small variations either higher or lower will in no way affect the performance as advertised.
9. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and we both agree to abide by England and Wales Jurisdiction only.
10. With website based purchases or phone orders under the UK Distance Selling Regulations (DSR), the customer has a legal right to be able to cancel an order and / or change their mind within 14 days from the date after receipt of goods. We ask that in the above circumstance that the customer notifies our office either via email (see contact us page) or in writing to our registered office address (see contact us page) within 14 days after the day of receipt of goods. We ask that the customer return the item/s in a good condition and either in original packaging or other suitable packaging. If the goods are returned in a damaged condition (resulting in loss of resale value) or unsuitable packaging we reserve the right to make a claim. The customer is responsible for all costs in returning the item/s to us. Please note that after a 14 day period has elapsed no 'change of mind' returns will be accepted.
If a customer refuses delivery or fails to take delivery by not being at home on the booked delivery day we will charge the carriage fees and the return carriage fees as set by our couriers. By ordering from Pro Rider you are agreeing to these terms of sale.
With all purchases made direct from one of our shops there is no returns policy for customers simply changing their minds over a purchase. All shop items are available for customers to test and use prior to purchase (To ensure the suitability of the item). If as a matter of goodwill the shop manager decides to offer a partial or full refund - this will be in the form of a credit note.
All refunds (credit notes) are processed as soon as possible and in all events within 30 days
Separate parts ordered are non refundable. Parts are deemed to be second hand as soon as they are attached to an item. We would not want to re-sell a part that a customer has already attempted to use. Therefore, please note these are non refundable.
White glove and premium delivery charges are non refundable under any circumstance. By purchasing a white glove or premium delivery service, you are entering into a delivery contract that is separate from the sale contract. Pre-paid service agreements at a discounted price are non refundable. Extended warranty cover is non refundable.
11. If goods are received damaged please notify us immediately.
In the unlikely event of goods being received damaged we will cover all costs incurred with exchanging the goods or issuing a full refund. We ask you to keep the original packaging or if this is not possible to use other suitable packaging to allow the couriers to collect damaged items. Please note that all damaged goods must be reported to us no later than 3 days after receipt. We can not accept damaged claims after this period. If you are not using the item within the first 3 days you still need to inspect the item to ensure it has arrived in good condition.
12. Warranty (This section refers to standard warranty and extended warranty claims)
By ordering from Pro Rider Leisure Ltd you are agreeing to these terms.
Note: The warranty where we arrange free collection of items and return of items free of charge is applicable to England, Wales, and Southern Scotland (please contact us for more details on other locations) for smaller items such as golf trolleys, ramps, and bikes. For larger items such as treadmills and mobility scooters, the free visit or collection applies to England and Wales only (Scotland is excluded) For all areas outside the free collection locations the warranty offered is a returns to base parts only warranty whereby we will send any/all required parts to you. The customer is responsible for covering the cost of labour to fit any replacement warranty parts required for the product. If you are located outside the free collection locations we will need to charge you for the postage of any required parts.
Note: During the warranty period a replacement battery will not be sent out until it's tested.
Note: Warranty terms stated here transgress any prior notices on any advertisement.
If you have any queries please email our office (see contacts page for email address)
If a customer makes a warranty claim and requests a collection – we ask that you use suitable packaging and securely package the item. We can arrange collection and inspection of the item and if the item is deemed to be faulty through manufacturing and not misuse we will repair or replace the item in full and cover all costs. However if we find the product is either functioning without a problem or damaged through customer misuse we reserve the right to claim against the customer for all reasonable expenses incurred in collecting and examining the item. In this event the customer will also be responsible for the return costs of the item.
With most mobility scooter warranty claims Expressco Direct Limited trading as Pro Rider Mobility & Leisure will send an engineer to your home for an onsite repair - this is at the discretion of our service department and only applicable if we decide the claim is genuine and can be arranged on site (location England and Wales only). On site visits are not possible for other warranty claims such as electric bikes and golf trolley claims as we use specialist equipment which is located at our service depot. With these claims we will cover the cost of collecting and returning your item. Please ensure you keep the original packaging in case of any warranty claim. If you dispose of the original packaging you will need to use alternative suitable packaging to ensure safe carriage of the item with the couriers. We can not provide packaging if you have disposed of the original packaging.
Please note that all warranty claims must be in writing (either by email or letter post) we respond to all warranty claims as quickly as possible.
Examples of customer misuse of products:
Water/liquid spilled over the item. Heavily knocked or dropped causing component damage. Knocked to a degree where a simple cable is disconnected and simply needs reconnecting. Clear evidence that the scooter has dropped over a high kerb or ran into something causing damage.
At Pro Rider Leisure, we pride ourselves in offering the highest level of back up service around. Our engineers travel the country looking after our thousands of satisfied customers. Please note that we will always do our best to assist you and the warranty terms stated are for the protection of both buyer and seller. We are always happy to listen to any customer suggestions.
Electric bike warranty covers the batteries and the bike components for 12 months (excluding tyres and general wear and tear issues).
Golf trolley warranty covers the batteries and the trolley components for 12 months (excluding wear and tear issues).
Extended warranty and pre-pay service agreements are non refundable. By taking out an extended warranty or pre pay service you are agreeing to these terms.
Extended warranty is valid only if the item is serviced annually by an authorised Pro Rider service agent.
Only authorised Pro Rider Engineers can repair / service Pro Rider products. Failure to use an authorised Pro Rider engineer or service agent (unless by prior agreement with Pro Rider in writing) will result in the warranty being invalidated.
By ordering from Expressco Direct Limited trading as Pro Rider Mobility & Leisure you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Please note: Warranty is not transferable and is valid only for the original purchaser.
Extended warranty excludes batteries, bulbs, and tyres (including wear and tear items).
If any warranty claim is deemed to be false we reserve the right to claim for all costs and associated costs. This clause includes all collections and engineer call outs. If a call out or collection is booked and the customer fails to be at the address on the agreed date the customer becomes liable for all costs. If the customer then refuses to cover these costs the warranty will be void with immediate effect. The aforementioned applies to customers who do not answer the door when a courier or engineer calls at the premises on the agreed date. By ordering from Expressco Direct Limited trading as Pro Rider Mobility & Leisure you are agreeing to our terms in full. Please note that surface wear and tear (including) rust is not covered under the warranty on any product.
13. With Pro Rider Mobility Ltd, if you find the same Pro Rider branded item from a recognised UK site with the exact same specifications as our product we will match it for you and then beat it by a further 5%.
(proof of individual site address is required for provenance) (This offer applies to Pro Rider branded items only)
14. Only authorised Pro Rider parts and accessories can be used with all Pro Rider products. Failure to use Pro Rider authorised parts and accessories will invalidate the warranty with your product. For advice and information please contact Pro Rider Head Office. By ordering from Pro Rider you are agreeing to these terms in full.
15. (Ramps) With ramps these are non refundable due to the wear and tear issue. If a ramp is returned to us in an unused condition then we can refund you providing the return is within 8 days of receipt of the goods. With the ramp tread and surface we can not be held responsible for any marks, wearing away or other issues arising from the use of ramps. This is because it is impossible for the buyer to prove that only a scooter / wheelchair within the max user weight has been used on the ramps. From our experience we have come across users who have used other vehicles and items on the ramps which in turn has affected the surface of the ramp. The same applies if the carry handle breaks on the ramps - this is not covered by the warranty. The warranty for ramps covers any physical breakage within the ramp itself if we are satisfied correct use has been applied. By ordering a ramp from Pro Rider you are agreeing to these terms of sale.
16. Any bespoke item ordered from Expressco Direct Limited trading as Pro Rider Mobility & Leisure which has been made to the customer’s specification are non refundable in any circumstance (unless proven to be faulty). By ordering from Expressco Direct Limited trading as Pro Rider Mobility & Leisure you are agreeing to these terms.
17. The aforementioned terms and conditions of sale refer to customers based in England and Wales and do not fall under the jurisdiction of Scotland or N Ireland. For customers based outside our covered locations we would not be able to pay for collection of any goods whether damaged or for any other reason. Our locations covered for collection of damaged or returning goods is limited to England and Wales and does not come under any other jurisdiction.
18. Pro Rider does not recommend selling the Pro Rider Treadmill to commercial gyms or fitness-related companies. These are for private home use only. If a commercial fitness-related business purchases one, we can not be held liable for issues or warranty.
19. Price Match Promise - "Telephone us on 01604 813428 if you find cheaper!" - Our price match assures that you buy at the lowest price. If you subsequently find the same like-for-like product offered at a lower price, we will refund the difference immediately. Please note: unboxed display models or mail order returns will not be accepted for price matches against new products and is excluded from the products sold on eBay & Amazon. Although we will try our very best to price match we are sometimes unable to match competitors' prices on limited products.